Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Time For A New Blog

O.K. I know that my last blog had to do with Christmas and Christmas is now weeks past. Sheila, a good friend, reminded me of that fact in her latest comments. Honestly, I just haven't really felt like blogging lately. It's not that I'm tired of this whole blog thing or that I haven't had anything to say. Perhaps it's a touch of the post-Christmas blues that seems to grip me during the month of January. Perhaps, this blogging lacuna is the result of a number of stressers currently in my life--pretty heavy ministerial type matters along with a mamoth home repair project (rebuilding my chimney, perhaps more on that later).

Anyway, I really do look forward to this year. Already I've seen the hand of God in powerful ways. And, I've been reminded that when God shows up disruption often occurs. I pray that in 2006 I will exprience more holy disruptions and embrace them more fully. Also, I'll try to write a few more blogs every now and again.

O.k. Shelia, I hope you enjoy this new blog!

No comments: